Mini Portable Wireless Air Compressor With 4000mAH Power bank, HD Touch Screen, Fully Automactic Tyre Pump 150PSI Fast Inflation&Bright Light for Work&Safety CACCES E002MAP
1, HD Digital LED TOUCH SCREEN, FULLY Automatic inflation, Easy ONE-HAND Operation
2, CACCES Original Supply, BEST NEW SELLER
3, FAST INFLATION 150 PSI, 3*VALVE for cars, motorcycles, bikes, balls etc ALL FIT.
4, With bright LED light, CONVENIENT in night time.
About this item:
- (Mini Design & Multi-function) The cordless tyre inflator can inflate quicker than a full size wired version. The small size and light weight design which is easy to store and carry in a bag. The pump has settings for each application apart from tyres, from blowing up basketballs to a large inflatables (comes complete with valve adapters).
- (Fast Inflation & Super Capacity) The maximum inflating pressure is 150PSI. It takes only 2-4 minutes to inflate a tire. The cordless tire inflator has powerful built-in 4000mAh (2000mAh*2) rechargeable battery which can inflate 4 car tires after being fully charged. Using a Type-C charging lead, it takes about less than 4 hours to fully charge the battery. There are 5 modes of air pressure to adjust the operation interface to ensure the safe use.
- (Memory Function & Built-in LED Light) Our car air pump can remember your latest set of target tire pressure and will display the last used pressure value at your next time use to save your time. The built-in LED light can not only illuminate your inflated tires, but can also be used as an emergency flashlight. There are 3 modes of the lighting. You can choose the state of the emergency light according to your needs to reduce the occurrence of accidents.
- (Touch Digital Display& Flexible Air Hose) Equipped with a clear LED touch display at the top of the portable air compressor, with + and – buttons that will help you to calculate the required values and preset the desired pressure. By briefly pressing the “GEAR Button “, the unit of measurement can be changed between Bar and PSI. Our tubeless car pump has an air pipe that is easily released and replaced after use and very cleverly doubles as a carrying handle when clipped back into place.
- (Automatic Shut Off, Preset and Monitor Tire Pressure) The inflation of our tyre inflator will be stopped when the required pressure is reached. It is easy to set the target pressure and just leave it to do the job. In addition, you can also measure the tire pressure, preselected pressure. It makes tires easier and more convenient to inflate in an emergency. Designed with a large air vent at the bottom, which provides good heat dissipation so that it can work continuously and never get hot.
|Mini Portable Wireless Air Compressor With 4000mAH Power bank, HD Touch Screen, Fully Automactic Tyre Pump 150PSI Fast Inflation&Bright Light for Work&Safety
|Black, or ANY in demand (color MOQ 10,000 pcs)
|ABS + Copper
|Instantaneous current 3A, about 1.5A after stabilization
|20000 revolutions per minute
|Max Output Power
|Length of power cord
|Length of Air Horse
|21.65 inch(55 cm)
|35L / Min
|about 30 Min
|Yes, OEM MOQ 1000 pcs
|Car, motorcycle, bike, ball etc
3 Nozzle Adaptors, 1* Air Flow Pipe, 1*USB charging cable, 1* User Manual
About This Item:
- (Fast Inflation): The max inflatable pressure is 150 psi. The tyre pump can inflate a standard mid-size car tire in 3-5 mins from 0 to 35 psi. Note: After a continuous use of the machine for more than 10 minutes, the machine needs to be stopped and reused after 15 minutes.
- (Auto Shut Off): The portable air compressor has the feature of automatic shut off. You can preset the pressure value. When the preset tire pressure is reached, the digital air pump will automatically shut off. There is no need to worry about over inflating or low tire pressure.
- (Touch Screen Display & LED Lighting): This car tyre pump is equipped with a precise and bright display, which allows you to set the tyre pressure accurately in 4 unit values (psi, bar, kPa, kg/cm²). And the LED lights can be easily used even in the dark. For example, inflating the tyre, repairing your car and so on.
- (Multiple Uses): The car air inflator with a 2.8m cable can reach 4 tires easily. It is suitable to inflate car, bike, motor, ball, air cushion, compact or midsize sedan SUV, etc. Note: The tyre pump can’t be used for large or super heavy car or trucks, such as Bus, Big truck, Van, Campervan, Minivan etc.
- (Safe & Easy Operation): The tyre inflator is very safe and easy to operate. Just start the car engine, plug the power connector into a cigarette lighter and connect the inflatable line to the tire you wish to inflate. Preset the unit value and pressure and then start switch. It will automatically shut off once CHINAMFG at the preset pressure.
1Q: When can I get the quotation?
1A: CONFIDENCE AUTOMOTIVE usually quotes you within 6 hours after we get your inquiry.
2Q: Can I make my customize logo and packaging or private label?
2A: Yes, please contact CONFIDENCE AUTOMOTIVE for details in need for private logo.
3Q: Can you do design for my ideas or drawing?
3A: Yes, we have professional designers and own factories, supportive factories and packaging factories. All your idea is easy to realize with us, pls be rest assured!
4Q: Do you accept small orders?
4A: Yes, we accept trial order to test your market demand and help you grow to the NO.1 player same as we have done for all other partners in world markets.
5Q: May I get your samples to check the quality first?
5A: Yes, normally sample within 7 days and some samples are free.
6Q: What’s the shipping way?
6A: Re. samples order via FedEx, DHL, TNT express with the most effective and cheap way for you save cost and large quantity normally by sea, or rail.
7Q: I am a new hand, how to make business with you?
7A: We help you from the products, price, source, design, inspection, delivery, shipment, customs clearance, and door to door in need. Or any business way with us, we are open mind, welcome to discuss with us. CONFIDENCE AUTOMOTIVE IS ALWAYS YOUR BEST RELIABLE PARTNER IN CHINA.
WHY choose us?
1, Supply Chain: Import high quality raw material incl German BAYER, Japan Mitsubishi, Vietnam biggest rubber factory, etc ensure all production process is reliable and uniform.
2, ODM Design System: We are 1 main car spare parts manufacturer, brand that produce & develop O.E, O.E.M wiper blade, wiper arm, LED Headlight, car horn, car multifunction hammer flashlight, outdoor radio, and packagings that working with world top brands in main markets with the capability to realize all your ideas from drafts, drawings, pictures, samples,… to the BEST OE quality without any doubt, TS16949 qualified.
3, Professional Service: Rich experience with top players in the markets over 10 years with a big service team support ONE-TO-ONE, FACE-TO-FACE business negotiation, communication, consulting, information sharing, and aftersales service help you save cost MAKE EASY business.
4, One-stop Products: Own independent and cooperative factories DIRECT supply! All car parts, accessories or related ones is welcomed openly and we commit to support our partners with ONE-STOP parts, accessories business in China help save purchasing cost, transportation cost, storage charge and time cost for ONE FAST CHEAP SHIPMENT timely!
5, Inspection System: All orders with 1 record system from 1st samples to finally confirmed products, photos, productions before shipment, customers can EASY TO TRACK EVERY ORDER and get 100% assured satisfied goods!
6, Business Growth: We have seasonal market info, new hot products advice, exhibition news to share freely for NEW BUSINESS, OR HELP SALES INCREASE regularly.
Please contact us directly below without hesitate, your inquiry will be answered promptly.
|Lorry, Truck, Car, Mini Car, Microbus
|ISO, GS, CB, ETL, SASO, CE, RoHS
What are the differences between stationary and portable air compressors?
Stationary and portable air compressors are two common types of air compressors with distinct features and applications. Here are the key differences between them:
The primary difference between stationary and portable air compressors is their mobility. Stationary air compressors are designed to be permanently installed in a fixed location, such as a workshop or a factory. They are typically larger, heavier, and not easily movable. On the other hand, portable air compressors are smaller, lighter, and equipped with handles or wheels for easy transportation. They can be moved from one location to another, making them suitable for jobsites, construction sites, and other mobile applications.
2. Power Source:
Another difference lies in the power source used by stationary and portable air compressors. Stationary compressors are usually powered by electricity, as they are designed for continuous operation in a fixed location with access to power outlets. They are connected to the electrical grid or have dedicated wiring. In contrast, portable compressors are available in various power options, including electric, gasoline, and diesel engines. This versatility allows them to operate in remote areas or sites without readily available electricity.
3. Tank Capacity:
Tank capacity is also a distinguishing factor between stationary and portable air compressors. Stationary compressors often have larger storage tanks to store compressed air for extended periods. The larger tanks enable them to deliver a continuous and steady supply of compressed air for longer durations without the need for frequent cycling. Portable compressors, due to their compact size and portability, generally have smaller tank capacities, which may be sufficient for intermittent or smaller-scale applications.
4. Performance and Output:
The performance and output capabilities of stationary and portable air compressors can vary. Stationary compressors are typically designed for high-volume applications that require a consistent and continuous supply of compressed air. They often have higher horsepower ratings, larger motor sizes, and higher air delivery capacities. Portable compressors, while generally offering lower horsepower and air delivery compared to their stationary counterparts, are still capable of delivering sufficient air for a range of applications, including pneumatic tools, inflation tasks, and light-duty air-powered equipment.
5. Noise Level:
Noise level is an important consideration when comparing stationary and portable air compressors. Stationary compressors, being larger and built for industrial or commercial settings, are often equipped with noise-reducing features such as sound insulation and vibration dampening. They are designed to operate at lower noise levels, which is crucial for maintaining a comfortable working environment. Portable compressors, while efforts are made to reduce noise, may produce higher noise levels due to their compact size and portability.
6. Price and Cost:
Stationary and portable air compressors also differ in terms of price and cost. Stationary compressors are generally more expensive due to their larger size, higher power output, and industrial-grade construction. They often require professional installation and may involve additional costs such as electrical wiring and system setup. Portable compressors, being smaller and more versatile, tend to have a lower upfront cost. They are suitable for individual users, contractors, and small businesses with budget constraints or flexible air supply needs.
When selecting between stationary and portable air compressors, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the intended application, such as mobility, power source availability, air demands, and noise considerations. Understanding these differences will help in choosing the appropriate type of air compressor for the intended use.
Are there differences between single-stage and two-stage air compressors?
Yes, there are differences between single-stage and two-stage air compressors. Here’s an in-depth explanation of their distinctions:
The primary difference between single-stage and two-stage air compressors lies in the number of compression stages they have. A single-stage compressor has only one compression stage, while a two-stage compressor has two sequential compression stages.
In a single-stage compressor, the entire compression process occurs in a single cylinder. The air is drawn into the cylinder, compressed in a single stroke, and then discharged. On the other hand, a two-stage compressor utilizes two cylinders or chambers. In the first stage, air is compressed to an intermediate pressure in the first cylinder. Then, the partially compressed air is sent to the second cylinder where it undergoes further compression to reach the desired final pressure.
The number of compression stages directly affects the pressure output of the air compressor. Single-stage compressors typically provide lower maximum pressure levels compared to two-stage compressors. Single-stage compressors are suitable for applications that require moderate to low air pressure, while two-stage compressors are capable of delivering higher pressures, making them suitable for demanding applications that require greater air pressure.
Two-stage compressors generally offer higher efficiency compared to single-stage compressors. The two-stage compression process allows for better heat dissipation between stages, reducing the chances of overheating and improving overall efficiency. Additionally, the two-stage design allows the compressor to achieve higher compression ratios while minimizing the work done by each stage, resulting in improved energy efficiency.
Intercooling is a feature specific to two-stage compressors. Intercoolers are heat exchangers placed between the first and second compression stages. They cool down the partially compressed air before it enters the second stage, reducing the temperature and improving compression efficiency. The intercooling process helps to minimize heat buildup and reduces the potential for moisture condensation within the compressor system.
The choice between a single-stage and two-stage compressor depends on the intended application. Single-stage compressors are commonly used for light-duty applications such as powering pneumatic tools, small-scale workshops, and DIY projects. Two-stage compressors are more suitable for heavy-duty applications that require higher pressures, such as industrial manufacturing, automotive service, and large-scale construction.
It is important to consider the specific requirements of the application, including required pressure levels, duty cycle, and anticipated air demand, when selecting between a single-stage and two-stage air compressor.
In summary, the main differences between single-stage and two-stage air compressors lie in the number of compression stages, pressure output, efficiency, intercooling capability, and application suitability.
How does an air compressor work?
An air compressor works by using mechanical energy to compress and pressurize air, which is then stored and used for various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how an air compressor operates:
1. Air Intake: The air compressor draws in ambient air through an intake valve or filter. The air may pass through a series of filters to remove contaminants such as dust, dirt, and moisture, ensuring the compressed air is clean and suitable for its intended use.
2. Compression: The intake air enters a compression chamber, typically consisting of one or more pistons or a rotating screw mechanism. As the piston moves or the screw rotates, the volume of the compression chamber decreases, causing the air to be compressed. This compression process increases the pressure and reduces the volume of the air.
3. Pressure Build-Up: The compressed air is discharged into a storage tank or receiver where it is held at a high pressure. The tank allows the compressed air to be stored for later use and helps to maintain a consistent supply of compressed air, even during periods of high demand.
4. Pressure Regulation: Air compressors often have a pressure regulator that controls the output pressure of the compressed air. This allows the user to adjust the pressure according to the requirements of the specific application. The pressure regulator ensures that the compressed air is delivered at the desired pressure level.
5. Release and Use: When compressed air is needed, it is released from the storage tank or receiver through an outlet valve or connection. The compressed air can then be directed to the desired application, such as pneumatic tools, air-operated machinery, or other pneumatic systems.
6. Continued Operation: The air compressor continues to operate as long as there is a demand for compressed air. When the pressure in the storage tank drops below a certain level, the compressor automatically starts again to replenish the compressed air supply.
Additionally, air compressors may include various components such as pressure gauges, safety valves, lubrication systems, and cooling mechanisms to ensure efficient and reliable operation.
In summary, an air compressor works by drawing in air, compressing it to increase its pressure, storing the compressed air, regulating the output pressure, and releasing it for use in various applications. This process allows for the generation of a continuous supply of compressed air for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and personal uses.
editor by CX 2023-10-26