|TOLHIT 12v 220v Car Tire Inflator
2) With Digital;
3) With LED;
4)For car, SUV, truck and so on;
Packaging & Shipping
Packing & Shipping
carton size: 35×32.5x43cm
|Loading in Container
|By Sea, Air, Train
Related Hot Sales
TOLHIT TOOLS has always been creating professional tools at affordable prices.
TOLHIT TOOLS are with high-temperatuer copper motor, professional gear, switch, bearings and commutators etc core components, CHINAMFG TOOLS are as professional as the world famous brands.
We have neither marketing team overseas nor such plan in future.
TOLHIT TOOLS team in China is seeking right distributors to develop long-term cooperation.
TOLHIT TOOLS has always been supporting you with top quality, affordable prices, fast delivery as well as satisfactory after-sale service.
TOLHIT TOOLS, made to get jobs well done.
TOLHIT TOOLS, less effort, more productivity.
TOLHIT TOOLS, your success, our tools.
TOLHIT TOOLS has the belief all our distributors will meet success tomorrow.
Contact CHINAMFG TOOLS now, master a brilliant future in your hands.
TOLHIT TOOLS, tech and tomorrow.
Contact China TOLHIT
Mr. Andrew Miao
|Available and Professional
|12V DC Cigar-Lighter or 230V AC
What is the role of air compressors in power generation?
Air compressors play a significant role in power generation, supporting various operations and equipment within the industry. Here are some key roles of air compressors in power generation:
1. Combustion Air Supply:
Air compressors are used to supply compressed air for the combustion process in power generation. In fossil fuel power plants, such as coal-fired or natural gas power plants, compressed air is required to deliver a steady flow of air to the burners. The compressed air helps in the efficient combustion of fuel, enhancing the overall performance and energy output of the power plant.
2. Instrumentation and Control:
Air compressors are utilized for instrumentation and control systems in power generation facilities. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate the flow of steam, water, and gases within the power plant. The reliable and precise control provided by compressed air ensures efficient and safe operation of various processes and equipment.
3. Cooling and Ventilation:
In power generation, air compressors are involved in cooling and ventilation applications. Compressed air is used to drive air-operated cooling fans and blowers, providing adequate airflow for cooling critical components such as generators, transformers, and power electronics. The compressed air also assists in maintaining proper ventilation in control rooms, substations, and other enclosed spaces, helping to dissipate heat and ensure a comfortable working environment.
4. Cleaning and Maintenance:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and maintenance tasks in power generation facilities. Compressed air is utilized to blow away dust, dirt, and debris from equipment, machinery, and electrical panels. It helps in maintaining the cleanliness and optimal performance of various components, reducing the risk of equipment failure and improving overall reliability.
5. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
In power generation plants, air compressors provide the necessary compressed air for operating pneumatic tools and equipment. These tools include impact wrenches, pneumatic drills, grinders, and sandblasting equipment, which are utilized for installation, maintenance, and repair tasks. The high-pressure air generated by compressors enables efficient and reliable operation of these tools, enhancing productivity and reducing manual effort.
6. Nitrogen Generation:
Sometimes, air compressors are used in power generation for nitrogen generation. Compressed air is passed through a nitrogen generator system, which separates nitrogen from other components of air, producing a high-purity nitrogen gas stream. Nitrogen is commonly used in power plant applications, such as purging systems, blanketing in transformers, and generator cooling, due to its inert properties and low moisture content.
7. Start-up and Emergency Systems:
Air compressors are an integral part of start-up and emergency systems in power generation. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic starters for gas turbines, providing the initial rotation needed to start the turbine. In emergency situations, compressed air is also used to actuate emergency shutdown valves, safety systems, and fire suppression equipment, ensuring the safe operation and protection of the power plant.
Overall, air compressors contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of power generation facilities, supporting combustion processes, control systems, cooling, cleaning, and various other applications critical to the power generation industry.
What safety precautions should be taken when working with compressed air?
Working with compressed air requires adherence to certain safety precautions to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of individuals involved. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Wear appropriate PPE, including safety goggles or a face shield to protect eyes from flying debris or particles, hearing protection to reduce noise exposure, and gloves to safeguard hands from potential hazards.
2. Compressed Air Storage:
Avoid storing compressed air in containers that are not designed for this purpose, such as soda bottles or makeshift containers. Use approved and properly labeled air storage tanks or cylinders that can handle the pressure and are regularly inspected and maintained.
3. Pressure Regulation:
Ensure that the air pressure is regulated to a safe level suitable for the equipment and tools being used. High-pressure air streams can cause serious injuries, so it is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and never exceed the maximum allowable pressure.
4. Air Hose Inspection:
Regularly inspect air hoses for signs of damage, such as cuts, abrasions, or leaks. Replace damaged hoses immediately to prevent potential accidents or loss of pressure.
5. Air Blowguns:
Exercise caution when using air blowguns. Never direct compressed air towards yourself or others, as it can cause eye injuries, hearing damage, or dislodge particles that may be harmful if inhaled. Always point blowguns away from people or any sensitive equipment or materials.
6. Air Tool Safety:
Follow proper operating procedures for pneumatic tools. Ensure that tools are in good working condition, and inspect them before each use. Use the appropriate accessories, such as safety guards or shields, to prevent accidental contact with moving parts.
7. Air Compressor Maintenance:
Maintain air compressors according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Regularly check for leaks, clean or replace filters, and drain moisture from the system. Proper maintenance ensures the safe and efficient operation of the compressor.
8. Training and Education:
Provide adequate training and education to individuals working with compressed air. Ensure they understand the potential hazards, safe operating procedures, and emergency protocols. Encourage open communication regarding safety concerns and implement a culture of safety in the workplace.
When performing maintenance or repairs on compressed air systems, follow lockout/tagout procedures to isolate the equipment from energy sources and prevent accidental startup. This ensures the safety of the individuals working on the system.
10. Proper Ventilation:
Ensure proper ventilation in enclosed areas where compressed air is used. Compressed air can displace oxygen, leading to a potential risk of asphyxiation. Adequate ventilation helps maintain a safe breathing environment.
By adhering to these safety precautions, individuals can minimize the risks associated with working with compressed air and create a safer work environment.
What are the key components of an air compressor system?
An air compressor system consists of several key components that work together to generate and deliver compressed air. Here are the essential components:
1. Compressor Pump: The compressor pump is the heart of the air compressor system. It draws in ambient air and compresses it to a higher pressure. The pump can be reciprocating (piston-driven) or rotary (screw, vane, or scroll-driven) based on the compressor type.
2. Electric Motor or Engine: The electric motor or engine is responsible for driving the compressor pump. It provides the power necessary to operate the pump and compress the air. The motor or engine’s size and power rating depend on the compressor’s capacity and intended application.
3. Air Intake: The air intake is the opening or inlet through which ambient air enters the compressor system. It is equipped with filters to remove dust, debris, and contaminants from the incoming air, ensuring clean air supply and protecting the compressor components.
4. Compression Chamber: The compression chamber is where the actual compression of air takes place. In reciprocating compressors, it consists of cylinders, pistons, valves, and connecting rods. In rotary compressors, it comprises intermeshing screws, vanes, or scrolls that compress the air as they rotate.
5. Receiver Tank: The receiver tank, also known as an air tank, is a storage vessel that holds the compressed air. It acts as a buffer, allowing for a steady supply of compressed air during peak demand periods and reducing pressure fluctuations. The tank also helps separate moisture from the compressed air, allowing it to condense and be drained out.
6. Pressure Relief Valve: The pressure relief valve is a safety device that protects the compressor system from over-pressurization. It automatically releases excess pressure if it exceeds a predetermined limit, preventing damage to the system and ensuring safe operation.
7. Pressure Switch: The pressure switch is an electrical component that controls the operation of the compressor motor. It monitors the pressure in the system and automatically starts or stops the motor based on pre-set pressure levels. This helps maintain the desired pressure range in the receiver tank.
8. Regulator: The regulator is a device used to control and adjust the output pressure of the compressed air. It allows users to set the desired pressure level for specific applications, ensuring a consistent and safe supply of compressed air.
9. Air Outlet and Distribution System: The air outlet is the point where the compressed air is delivered from the compressor system. It is connected to a distribution system comprising pipes, hoses, fittings, and valves that carry the compressed air to the desired application points or tools.
10. Filters, Dryers, and Lubricators: Depending on the application and air quality requirements, additional components such as filters, dryers, and lubricators may be included in the system. Filters remove contaminants, dryers remove moisture from the compressed air, and lubricators provide lubrication to pneumatic tools and equipment.
These are the key components of an air compressor system. Each component plays a crucial role in the generation, storage, and delivery of compressed air for various industrial, commercial, and personal applications.
editor by CX 2023-12-05
CACCES Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor for Car Fast Tire Pump, 12V 150PSI Dual Power Air Pump Inflator Heavy Duty, Digital/Machanic Tire Air Pump with Pressure Gauge Auto-Off for Car RV SUV Offroads
Factory Original Supply E508MAP
1, VARIETY OF product Configurations & Accessories for your FREE OPTIONS, 12A/15A, 12V 100PSI/150PSI Automatic inflation, Easy ONE-HAND Operation
2, CACCES Original Supply, BEST SELLER
3, FAST INFLATION METAL Valve NOZZLES for cars, motorcycles, bikes, balls, air mattress etc ALL FIT.
4, W/ or W/O super bright LED light, W/ digital or W/ mechanic display, W/ or W/O super bright LED light, Plastic/Metal shell, W/ carry bag or W/ toolbox and Tool KIT…
About this item
FAST INFLATION: CHINAMFG Heavy Duty Double cylinder design, maximum pressure 100-150PSI, air flow 60-85L/min, inflates standard vehicle tire in 1-1.5 minutes (200/70/R18, 0-40psi)
STABILITY TECHNOLOGY: Rubber feet to make sure the 12V air pump stays where it is placed and does not move around during operation, make the air compressor more powerful, effectively reduce the vibration and noise.
DOUBLE CYLINDERS DIRECT DRIVE INFLATION PUMP: In the direct drive of the motor, the 2 cylinders at the same time compressed air, powerful and fast inflatable, direct drive motor makes the drive low rotating speed, high efficiency, compact, quiet, stability, and easy to control.
BRIGHT LED LIGHT(Optional): CHINAMFG portable 12V air compressor is equipped with bright and long-lasting LED lights, allow easy operation or making quick repairs in the dark and make sure you can be seen in an emergency to avoid any potential dangers.
EQUIPPED: The little double cylinder tire pump for car tires comes with a 59 inches extension air hose(optional), 3*nozzle adapters, spare fuse, heavy-duty cables and clamps, and a travel carry bag. It measures a compact 8.5″ (L) x 5.7″ (H) x 3″ (W) for bulk-free portability.
WORKS: particularly suitable for SUVs, trucks, vans, RVs, crossovers, MPVs, campers,Auto, trailers, minivans, also can use for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, bicycles, and more.
TRAVEL GIFT: During your car trip, carry our CHINAMFG little air compressor, which is easy to use and keep your tires in good condition. You can buy a little tire inflator as a gift to your friends or family.
|Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor for Car Fast Tire Pump, 12V 150PSI Dual Power Air Pump Inflator Heavy Duty, Digital/Machanic Tire Air Pump with Pressure Gauge Auto-Off for Car RV SUV Offroads
|ABS + PP + Pure Copper
|1.36KG-2.2KG (in toolbox and tools kit)
|Length of Power Cord:
|Length of Air Horse:
|60L/Min, 70L/Min (Option), 85L/Min (Option)
|About 10 min.
|Knight Black, or any color for OEM
|PE Bag + Color Box + Carry Bag
|Master Carton Dim.:
|39.5*24.5*41 CM (23*12.5*19.5cm color box dim.)
|Car, motorcycle, bike, ball, balloon, mattress, etc.
|3 Metal Valve Adaptors
(2 x Air Nozzle Cones, 1 x Needle Valve Adapter)
1* 11.8 inches Car Battery Clamp (FOC),
|1, Digital, Optional Gauge & Portable PREMIUM Reliable QUALITY
2, Multi Use for Indoor & Outdoor carry use
3, Easy Large Touching Screen
4, Emergency bright LED LIGHT
5, Automatic inflation shut off
6, EASY OPERATION
|5,00 pcs, private color box MOQ 1,000 pcs
1Q: When can I get the quotation?
1A: CONFIDENCE AUTOMOTIVE usually quotes you within 6 hours after we get your inquiry.
2Q: Can I make my customize logo and packaging or private label?
2A: Yes, please contact CONFIDENCE AUTOMOTIVE for details in need for private logo.
3Q: Can you do design for my ideas or drawing?
3A: Yes, we have professional designers and own factories, supportive factories and packaging factories. All your idea is easy to realize with us, pls be rest assured!
4Q: Do you accept small orders?
4A: Yes, we accept trial order to test your market demand and help you grow to the NO.1 player same as we have done for all other partners in world markets.
5Q: May I get your samples to check the quality first?
5A: Yes, normally sample within 7 days and some samples are free.
6Q: What’s the shipping way?
6A: Re. samples order via FedEx, DHL, TNT express with the most effective and cheap way for you save cost and large quantity normally by sea, or rail.
7Q: I am a new hand, how to make business with you?
7A: We help you from the products, price, source, design, inspection, delivery, shipment, customs clearance, and door to door in need. Or any business way with us, we are open mind, welcome to discuss with us. CONFIDENCE AUTOMOTIVE IS ALWAYS YOUR BEST RELIABLE PARTNER IN CHINA.
WHY choose us?
1, Supply Chain: Import high quality raw material incl German BAYER, Japan Mitsubishi, Vietnam biggest rubber factory, etc ensure all production process is reliable and uniform.
2, ODM Design System: We are 1 main car spare parts manufacturer, brand that produce & develop O.E, O.E.M wiper blade, wiper arm, LED Headlight, car horn, safety flashlight, outdoor flashlight, and packagings and working with world top brands in main markets with the capability to realize all your ideas from drafts, drawings, pictures, samples,… to the BEST OE quality without any doubt, TS16949 qualified.
3, Professional Service: Rich experience with top players in the markets over 10 years with a big service team support ONE-TO-ONE, FACE-TO-FACE business negotiation, communication, consulting, information sharing, and aftersales service help you save cost MAKE EASY business.
4, One-stop Products: Own independent and cooperative factories DIRECT supply! All car parts, accessories or related ones is welcomed openly and we commit to support our partners with ONE-STOP parts, accessories business in China help save purchasing cost, transportation cost, storage charge and time cost for ONE FAST CHEAP SHIPMENT timely!
5, Inspection System: All orders with 1 record system from 1st samples to finally confirmed products, photos, productions before shipment, customers can EASY TO TRACK EVERY ORDER and get 100% assured satisfied goods!
6, Business Growth: We have seasonal market info, new hot products advice, exhibition news to share freely for NEW BUSINESS, OR HELP SALES INCREASE regularly.
Please contact us directly below without hesitate, your inquiry will be answered promptly.
|Lorry, Truck, Car, Mini Car, Microbus
|ISO, GS, CB, ETL, SASO, CE, RoHS
|Black+Yellow, Can Be Customized
How are air compressors employed in the petrochemical industry?
Air compressors play a vital role in the petrochemical industry, where they are employed for various applications that require compressed air. The petrochemical industry encompasses the production of chemicals and products derived from petroleum and natural gas. Here’s an overview of how air compressors are utilized in the petrochemical industry:
1. Instrumentation and Control Systems:
Air compressors are used to power pneumatic instrumentation and control systems in petrochemical plants. These systems rely on compressed air to operate control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate processes such as flow control, pressure control, and temperature control. Compressed air provides a reliable and clean source of energy for these critical control mechanisms.
2. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
Petrochemical plants often utilize pneumatic tools and equipment for various tasks such as maintenance, repair, and construction activities. Air compressors supply the necessary compressed air to power these tools, including pneumatic drills, impact wrenches, grinders, sanders, and painting equipment. The versatility and convenience of compressed air make it an ideal energy source for a wide range of pneumatic tools used in the industry.
3. Process Air and Gas Supply:
Petrochemical processes often require a supply of compressed air and gases for specific applications. Air compressors are employed to generate compressed air for processes such as oxidation, combustion, and aeration. They may also be used to compress gases like nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen, which are utilized in various petrochemical reactions and treatment processes.
4. Cooling and Ventilation:
Petrochemical plants require adequate cooling and ventilation systems to maintain optimal operating conditions and ensure the safety of personnel. Air compressors are used to power cooling fans, blowers, and air circulation systems that help maintain the desired temperature, remove heat generated by equipment, and provide ventilation in critical areas.
5. Nitrogen Generation:
Nitrogen is widely used in the petrochemical industry for applications such as blanketing, purging, and inerting. Air compressors are utilized in nitrogen generation systems, where they compress atmospheric air, which is then passed through a nitrogen separation process to produce high-purity nitrogen gas. This nitrogen is used for various purposes, including preventing the formation of explosive mixtures, protecting sensitive equipment, and maintaining the integrity of stored products.
6. Instrument Air:
Instrument air is essential for operating pneumatic instruments, analyzers, and control devices throughout the petrochemical plant. Air compressors supply compressed air that is treated and conditioned to meet the stringent requirements of instrument air quality standards. Instrument air is used for tasks such as pneumatic conveying, pneumatic actuators, and calibration of instruments.
By employing air compressors in the petrochemical industry, operators can ensure reliable and efficient operation of pneumatic systems, power various tools and equipment, support critical processes, and maintain safe and controlled environments.
Can air compressors be integrated into automated systems?
Yes, air compressors can be integrated into automated systems, providing a reliable and versatile source of compressed air for various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors can be integrated into automated systems:
Air compressors are commonly used in pneumatic automation systems, where compressed air is utilized to power and control automated machinery and equipment. Pneumatic systems rely on the controlled release of compressed air to generate linear or rotational motion, actuating valves, cylinders, and other pneumatic components. By integrating an air compressor into the system, a continuous supply of compressed air is available to power the automation process.
Control and Regulation:
In automated systems, air compressors are often connected to a control and regulation system to manage the compressed air supply. This system includes components such as pressure regulators, valves, and sensors to monitor and adjust the air pressure, flow, and distribution. The control system ensures that the air compressor operates within the desired parameters and provides the appropriate amount of compressed air to different parts of the automated system as needed.
Integration of air compressors into automated systems enables sequential operations to be carried out efficiently. Compressed air can be used to control the timing and sequencing of different pneumatic components, ensuring that the automated system performs tasks in the desired order and with precise timing. This is particularly useful in manufacturing and assembly processes where precise coordination of pneumatic actuators is required.
Air compressors can contribute to energy-efficient automation systems. By incorporating energy-saving features such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, air compressors can adjust their power output according to the demand, reducing energy consumption during periods of low activity. Additionally, efficient control and regulation systems help optimize the use of compressed air, minimizing waste and improving overall energy efficiency.
Monitoring and Diagnostics:
Integration of air compressors into automated systems often includes monitoring and diagnostic capabilities. Sensors and monitoring devices can be installed to collect data on parameters such as air pressure, temperature, and system performance. This information can be used for real-time monitoring, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting, ensuring the reliable operation of the automated system.
When integrating air compressors into automated systems, it is crucial to consider factors such as the specific requirements of the automation process, the desired air pressure and volume, and the compatibility of the compressor with the control and regulation system. Consulting with experts in automation and compressed air systems can help in designing an efficient and reliable integration.
In summary, air compressors can be seamlessly integrated into automated systems, providing the necessary compressed air to power and control pneumatic components, enabling sequential operations, and contributing to energy-efficient automation processes.
In which industries are air compressors widely used?
Air compressors find extensive usage across various industries due to their versatility and ability to generate compressed air. Here are some industries where air compressors are widely employed:
1. Manufacturing: Air compressors are essential in manufacturing processes for powering pneumatic tools and equipment. They are used for tasks such as operating assembly lines, powering robotic machinery, running paint sprayers, and driving pneumatic actuators.
2. Construction: Air compressors play a crucial role in the construction industry. They power pneumatic tools like jackhammers, nail guns, impact wrenches, and concrete breakers. Compressed air is also used for concrete spraying, sandblasting, and operating air-powered lifts and hoists.
3. Automotive: Air compressors are widely used in automotive manufacturing and repair. They power air tools used in auto body shops, tire inflation equipment, pneumatic lifts, and air-operated brake systems. Compressed air is also utilized in vehicle painting and drying processes.
4. Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry extensively relies on air compressors for various applications. They are used for pneumatic drilling, powering pneumatic tools in refineries and petrochemical plants, operating pneumatic valves and actuators, and providing instrument air for control systems.
5. Food and Beverage: Air compressors are employed in the food and beverage industry for tasks such as packaging, bottling, and sealing. They power pneumatic conveying systems, control air pressure in food processing equipment, and provide clean compressed air for food handling and storage.
6. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Air compressors find application in pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare facilities. They are used for operating medical equipment, such as ventilators and dental tools. Compressed air is also utilized in pharmaceutical processes, including tablet coating, fluid bed drying, and aseptic packaging.
7. Aerospace: The aerospace industry relies on air compressors for various applications, including aircraft maintenance and assembly. They power pneumatic tools for aircraft repair, provide compressed air for cleaning and pressurizing systems, and support ground operations, such as tire inflation and aircraft de-icing.
8. Mining: Air compressors are extensively used in the mining industry. They power pneumatic tools for drilling, rock blasting, and excavation. Compressed air is also utilized for ventilation, conveying materials, and operating underground equipment.
9. Energy and Utilities: Air compressors play a vital role in the energy and utilities sector. They are used in power generation plants for pneumatic control systems, instrument air, and operating pneumatic valves. Compressed air is also employed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
These are just a few examples of the industries where air compressors are widely utilized. The versatility and reliability of air compressors make them indispensable in numerous applications across diverse sectors.
editor by CX 2023-10-23