As an advanced mode that our production organized by farmers+entity+foreign trade window make us advantage no matter products price, delivery time and quality control, we own more than 20,000 square CHINAMFG production and stock base and 300 square CHINAMFG showroom, and more than 10 handwoven bases in villages around our production and stock base, and more than 300 skilled craftsmen work on these pretty rattan products, we’ve exported closed to 300 40’hc containers in the past a year although the 2019 affect all over the world so much. We expect to be your best partner for long-term cooperation!
|Living Room Furniture Sectional Sofa
|Place of Product
|Steel Tubes; CHINAMFG Customizable
|Quantity / 40’HC
|single chair: 57x56x84cm
|A set of 2 cases
|180gsm polyester+5cm flinty cotton
|UV and weather resistant
Easy to clean, stack and centralize
The advantage of outdoor garden furniture:
1.Material:High quality PE rattan.
2.Frame:aluminum/steel frame,power coated,no rust.
3.Fabric:Sunproof or sunbrella,up to your options.
4.Foam:Quick dry foam,clean and comfortable.
5.Handcrafted:100% handwoven wicker.
6.Guarantee:more than 3 year in the condition of normal used
7.Feature:Waterproof,sunproof,UV-resistant,easy to clean
8.Application:patio,garden,poolside,hotel and other outdoor events.
|Rattan / Wicker
|Bar, Hotel, Dining Room, Outdoor
Are there any specific outdoor furniture recommendations for hot and sunny climates?
When choosing outdoor furniture for hot and sunny climates, it’s important to consider materials and features that can withstand the intense heat and sun exposure. Here are some specific recommendations:
1. Heat-Resistant Materials:
Opt for outdoor furniture made from heat-resistant materials such as aluminum, wrought iron, or teak. These materials have the ability to withstand high temperatures without warping or deteriorating.
2. UV-Resistant Fabrics:
Choose outdoor furniture with UV-resistant fabrics for cushions and upholstery. These fabrics are designed to resist fading and damage from prolonged sun exposure.
3. Breathable Fabrics:
In hot climates, it’s essential to choose outdoor furniture with breathable fabrics that allow for air circulation. Look for materials like mesh, quick-drying fabrics, or open-weave designs that promote airflow and help keep you cool.
4. Light Colors:
Light-colored outdoor furniture tends to reflect sunlight rather than absorb it, helping to keep the furniture and seating surfaces cooler. Opt for furniture in neutral or light shades to minimize heat absorption.
5. Shade Options:
Consider outdoor furniture that incorporates built-in shade options. Look for features like umbrellas, canopies, or pergolas that provide shade and protection from direct sunlight.
6. Ventilation and Airflow:
Choose outdoor furniture designs that facilitate ventilation and airflow. Look for slatted designs or furniture with open weaves that allow air to circulate freely, reducing heat buildup.
7. Portable and Versatile:
In hot climates, it can be beneficial to have furniture that is portable and versatile. Look for lightweight pieces that are easy to move and rearrange to take advantage of shade or breeze as the day progresses.
8. Storage Options:
Consider outdoor furniture that offers storage options. This can include built-in storage compartments or furniture that can be easily disassembled and stored during extreme weather conditions or extended periods of non-use.
9. Regular Maintenance:
Proper maintenance is crucial for outdoor furniture in hot and sunny climates. Regularly clean and protect the furniture according to the manufacturer’s instructions to prolong its lifespan and preserve its appearance.
By considering these recommendations, you can select outdoor furniture that is well-suited to hot and sunny climates, providing both comfort and durability in the face of intense heat and sun exposure.
Can outdoor furniture be painted or refinished to give it a new look?
Yes, outdoor furniture can often be painted or refinished to give it a fresh and new look. Whether your furniture is made of wood, metal, or plastic, there are various techniques and products available to help you transform its appearance. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Wood Furniture: Wood furniture can be painted or stained to change its color or enhance its natural beauty. Before refinishing, it’s important to clean the furniture thoroughly and sand it to create a smooth surface. If you want to change the color, apply a suitable outdoor paint or stain that is specifically designed for exterior use and can withstand the elements.
2. Metal Furniture: Metal furniture can be painted to update its look or provide a protective coating. Start by cleaning the furniture to remove any dirt, rust, or peeling paint. Apply a primer designed for metal surfaces to improve paint adhesion, followed by an outdoor paint formulated for metal. Consider using spray paint for a smoother and more even finish.
3. Plastic Furniture: While painting plastic furniture can be challenging, it is possible with the right preparation and paint. Clean the furniture thoroughly and use a fine-grit sandpaper to roughen the surface slightly, allowing the paint to adhere better. Apply a primer specifically designed for plastic surfaces, followed by an outdoor paint suitable for plastic. Look for paints that offer good adhesion and durability.
4. Wicker Furniture: Wicker furniture can be refreshed by repainting or refinishing. Start by cleaning the furniture and removing any loose or damaged fibers. Use a brush or spray paint to apply an outdoor paint or stain suitable for wicker. Apply multiple thin coats for better coverage and durability.
5. Cushions and Fabrics: If your outdoor furniture has cushions or fabric components, you can also update their look by recovering or replacing them. Look for outdoor fabrics that are designed to withstand sun exposure and resist water and stains. Consider using weather-resistant cushions or adding waterproof covers to protect them from the elements.
Before painting or refinishing your outdoor furniture, it’s crucial to consider the specific material, condition, and intended use of the furniture. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for any paint or refinishing products you use, and ensure that the chosen materials are suitable for outdoor applications. Proper surface preparation and regular maintenance will help extend the life and appearance of your newly refinished outdoor furniture.
How can I properly care for and maintain my outdoor furniture?
Proper care and maintenance of outdoor furniture are essential to ensure its longevity and keep it looking its best. Here are some tips on how to care for and maintain your outdoor furniture:
1. Clean Regularly: Regular cleaning is crucial to prevent dirt, debris, and stains from accumulating on your furniture. Use a mild soap or specialized outdoor furniture cleaner and a soft brush or sponge to scrub the surfaces. Rinse thoroughly with water and allow the furniture to dry completely before using or covering it.
2. Protect from the Elements: When not in use, it’s beneficial to protect your outdoor furniture from harsh weather conditions. Use furniture covers or store the furniture in a covered area, such as a shed or garage, during extreme weather, prolonged periods of rain, or winter months. This helps prevent excessive exposure to sunlight, moisture, and temperature fluctuations.
3. Apply Protective Finishes: Depending on the material of your outdoor furniture, you may need to apply protective finishes to enhance its resistance to the elements. For example, wooden furniture can benefit from a weather-resistant sealant or protective oil to prevent cracking, splitting, and fading. Metal furniture may require occasional touch-ups with rust-resistant paint or protective coatings.
4. Inspect and Repair: Regularly inspect your outdoor furniture for any signs of damage, such as loose screws, broken parts, or weakened joints. Promptly address any issues by tightening screws, replacing damaged components, or seeking professional repairs if needed. This helps maintain the structural integrity of the furniture and prevents further damage.
5. Store Cushions Properly: If your outdoor furniture has cushions or fabric upholstery, it’s important to store them properly when not in use. Remove the cushions and store them in a dry, ventilated area to prevent mold, mildew, and fading. Consider using storage bags or containers specifically designed for cushion storage.
6. Avoid Harsh Cleaning Agents: While it’s important to clean your outdoor furniture, avoid using harsh cleaning agents, abrasive scrubbers, or power washers as they can damage the furniture’s finish or surface. Stick to mild cleaning solutions and gentle cleaning tools to maintain the integrity of the materials.
7. Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions: Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for caring for your specific outdoor furniture. They may provide specific recommendations based on the material, design, and finish of the furniture.
By following these care and maintenance tips, you can extend the lifespan of your outdoor furniture and keep it looking beautiful for years to come.
editor by CX 2023-12-08