Atlas Copco 888 24 Bar Portable Air Compressor
Diesel portable air compressor:
1.Low operating sound and less vibration design.Easy serviceability.
2.Low fuel consumption to realize far distance outdoor usage;Full protection system,energy saving.
3.Good adaptability: The Air Compressor automatically control the air delivery of diesel engine by matching the demand of air consumption, which equals to frequency conversion control in motor power screw air compressor.
Advanges of Air Compressor:
1.Air filteration system: High efficient air inlet filter to prevent motor and airend rotors damaged by dirt particles
2.High efficient airend: Large rotors design and large bearings are used to ensure low RPM.This ensured low operating sound minimal vibration and extended operating life
3.Modulation Control: Based on air demang,the modulation valve will control the inlet air capacity and diesel enginer RPM to minimize the fuel consumption . Its features maximum energy saving.
4.Control panel: easy to control; high water temperature alarm , high pressure alarm ,high discharge air temperature alarm and high RPM alarm are all part of it’s features.
5.Diesel Engine: Using well known diesel engine like Yuchai, this ensure superior performance and reliablity of the compressor.
6.Cooler: Larger cooler and fan design to ensure maximum cooling especially for the extreme operating environment.
HangZhou Metal Co., Ltd. (ASMT) serves in metallurgical (especial steel & aluminum), mining, mineral, cement etc. industry, integrating manufacturing, engineering, supply chain management, construction of package in domestic and abroad, international trade etc..
1. Pre-sales service:
To supply product application technological communication, drawing design, process design, test plan and packing and unloading plan.
2. In-sales service:
To supply production process report and inspection report.
To actively associate shipping with customers.
3. After-sales service:
To supply remote training instruction on in-site operation.
To supply solution to unexpected problem arising at user’s site.
To follow up product’s service life.
1. What is the minimum order quantity for your products?
Our minimum order quantity varies depending on the product and material, but typically ranges from 100 to 500 pieces.
2. What materials do you work with?
We work with a wide range of materials, including steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, and iron. We also work with special alloys CHINAMFG request.
3. Can you provide custom designs?
Yes, we specialize in providing custom designs based on your specific requirements. Our team of engineers can work with you to develop designs that meet your needs.
4. What is your production capacity?
Our production capacity varies depending on the product and material, but we have the capability to produce millions of pieces per year.
5. What is your lead time for orders?
Our lead time for orders varies depending on the product and quantity, but we typically require 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
6. Do you offer quality control and testing?
Yes, we have strict quality control measures in place to ensure the highest level of quality for our products. We also offer testing services, including non-destructive testing, to ensure the integrity of our products.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept various payment methods, including wire transfer, credit card, and PayPal. We can provide detailed payment terms CHINAMFG request.
8. What is your return policy?
We have a comprehensive return policy that ensures customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
9. Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, we offer international shipping to customers worldwide. We can provide detailed shipping terms and pricing CHINAMFG request.
10. How can I get a quote for my project?
Please contact us with your project specifications and 1 of our sales representatives will provide you with a quote within 48 hours. We look CHINAMFG to the opportunity to work with you.
Can air compressors be used for shipbuilding and maritime applications?
Air compressors are widely used in shipbuilding and maritime applications for a variety of tasks and operations. The maritime industry relies on compressed air for numerous essential functions. Here’s an overview of how air compressors are employed in shipbuilding and maritime applications:
1. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
Air compressors are extensively used to power pneumatic tools and equipment in shipbuilding and maritime operations. Pneumatic tools such as impact wrenches, drills, grinders, sanders, and chipping hammers require compressed air to function. The versatility and power provided by compressed air make it an ideal energy source for heavy-duty tasks, maintenance, and construction activities in shipyards and onboard vessels.
2. Painting and Surface Preparation:
Air compressors play a crucial role in painting and surface preparation during shipbuilding and maintenance. Compressed air is used to power air spray guns, sandblasting equipment, and other surface preparation tools. Compressed air provides the force necessary for efficient and uniform application of paints, coatings, and protective finishes, ensuring the durability and aesthetics of ship surfaces.
3. Pneumatic Actuation and Controls:
Air compressors are employed in pneumatic actuation and control systems onboard ships. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic valves, actuators, and control devices that regulate the flow of fluids, control propulsion systems, and manage various shipboard processes. Pneumatic control systems offer reliability and safety advantages in maritime applications.
4. Air Start Systems:
In large marine engines, air compressors are used in air start systems. Compressed air is utilized to initiate the combustion process in the engine cylinders. The compressed air is injected into the cylinders to turn the engine’s crankshaft, enabling the ignition of fuel and starting the engine. Air start systems are commonly found in ship propulsion systems and power generation plants onboard vessels.
5. Pneumatic Conveying and Material Handling:
In shipbuilding and maritime operations, compressed air is used for pneumatic conveying and material handling. Compressed air is utilized to transport bulk materials, such as cement, sand, and grain, through pipelines or hoses. Pneumatic conveying systems enable efficient and controlled transfer of materials, facilitating construction, cargo loading, and unloading processes.
6. Air Conditioning and Ventilation:
Air compressors are involved in air conditioning and ventilation systems onboard ships. Compressed air powers air conditioning units, ventilation fans, and blowers, ensuring proper air circulation, cooling, and temperature control in various ship compartments, cabins, and machinery spaces. Compressed air-driven systems contribute to the comfort, safety, and operational efficiency of maritime environments.
These are just a few examples of how air compressors are utilized in shipbuilding and maritime applications. Compressed air’s versatility, reliability, and convenience make it an indispensable energy source for various tasks and systems in the maritime industry.
Can air compressors be used for medical and dental applications?
Yes, air compressors can be used for various medical and dental applications. Compressed air is a reliable and versatile utility in healthcare settings, providing power for numerous devices and procedures. Here are some common applications of air compressors in medical and dental fields:
1. Dental Tools:
Air compressors power a wide range of dental tools and equipment, such as dental handpieces, air syringes, air scalers, and air abrasion devices. These tools rely on compressed air to generate the necessary force and airflow for effective dental procedures.
2. Medical Devices:
Compressed air is used in various medical devices and equipment. For example, ventilators and anesthesia machines utilize compressed air to deliver oxygen and other gases to patients. Nebulizers, used for respiratory treatments, also rely on compressed air to convert liquid medications into a fine mist for inhalation.
3. Laboratory Applications:
Air compressors are used in medical and dental laboratories for various purposes. They power laboratory instruments, such as air-driven centrifuges and sample preparation equipment. Compressed air is also used for pneumatic controls and automation systems in lab equipment.
4. Surgical Tools:
In surgical settings, compressed air is employed to power specialized surgical tools. High-speed air-driven surgical drills, saws, and bone-cutting instruments are commonly used in orthopedic and maxillofacial procedures. Compressed air ensures precise control and efficiency during surgical interventions.
5. Sterilization and Autoclaves:
Compressed air is essential for operating sterilization equipment and autoclaves. Autoclaves use steam generated by compressed air to sterilize medical instruments, equipment, and supplies. The pressurized steam provides effective disinfection and ensures compliance with rigorous hygiene standards.
6. Dental Air Compressors:
Specialized dental air compressors are designed specifically for dental applications. These compressors have features such as moisture separators, filters, and noise reduction mechanisms to meet the specific requirements of dental practices.
7. Air Quality Standards:
In medical and dental applications, maintaining air quality is crucial. Compressed air used in healthcare settings must meet specific purity standards. This often requires the use of air treatment systems, such as filters, dryers, and condensate management, to ensure the removal of contaminants and moisture.
8. Compliance and Regulations:
Medical and dental facilities must comply with applicable regulations and guidelines regarding the use of compressed air. These regulations may include requirements for air quality, maintenance and testing procedures, and documentation of system performance.
It is important to note that medical and dental applications have specific requirements and standards. Therefore, it is essential to choose air compressors and associated equipment that meet the necessary specifications and comply with industry regulations.
What maintenance is required for air compressors?
Maintaining air compressors is essential to ensure their optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation. Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, improves efficiency, and reduces the risk of accidents. Here are some key maintenance tasks for air compressors:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform visual inspections of the air compressor to identify any signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Inspect the compressor, hoses, fittings, and connections for any abnormalities. Pay attention to oil leaks, loose bolts, and worn-out components.
2. Oil Changes: If your air compressor has an oil lubrication system, regular oil changes are crucial. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the frequency of oil changes and use the recommended oil type. Dirty or degraded oil can impact compressor performance and lead to premature wear.
3. Air Filter Cleaning or Replacement: Clean or replace the air filter regularly to ensure proper air intake and prevent contaminants from entering the compressor. Clogged or dirty filters can restrict airflow and reduce efficiency.
4. Drain Moisture: Air compressors produce moisture as a byproduct of the compression process. Accumulated moisture in the tank can lead to rust and corrosion. Drain the moisture regularly from the tank to prevent damage. Some compressors have automatic drains, while others require manual draining.
5. Belt Inspection and Adjustment: If your compressor has a belt-driven system, inspect the belts for signs of wear, cracks, or tension issues. Adjust or replace the belts as necessary to maintain proper tension and power transmission.
6. Tank Inspection: Inspect the compressor tank for any signs of corrosion, dents, or structural issues. A damaged tank can be hazardous and should be repaired or replaced promptly.
7. Valve Maintenance: Check the safety valves, pressure relief valves, and other valves regularly to ensure they are functioning correctly. Test the valves periodically to verify their proper operation.
8. Motor and Electrical Components: Inspect the motor and electrical components for any signs of damage or overheating. Check electrical connections for tightness and ensure proper grounding.
9. Keep the Area Clean: Maintain a clean and debris-free area around the compressor. Remove any dirt, dust, or obstructions that can hinder the compressor’s performance or cause overheating.
10. Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific maintenance instructions and recommended service intervals for your air compressor model. They provide valuable information on maintenance tasks, lubrication requirements, and safety precautions.
Regular maintenance is vital to keep your air compressor in optimal condition and extend its lifespan. It’s also important to note that maintenance requirements may vary depending on the type, size, and usage of the compressor. By following a comprehensive maintenance routine, you can ensure the reliable operation of your air compressor and maximize its efficiency and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-12-06