Modern Leisure Outdoor Garden Balcony Tables and Chairs
Outdoor, Sports Venues, Park, Apartment, Home…
Place of Origin
Smooth powder coating
ZHangZhoug CHINAMFG Industrial Co., ltd was established in 2000. It is a comprehensive company specializing in the design, production and sales of metal furniture for office and home. The factory is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis., HangZhou City, ZHangZhoug Province. With the goal of exceeding customer requirements, continuous innovation and excellent quality to win the market.
At present, the company’s main products are: steel filing cabinets, lockers, tool cabinets, workbench, metal household furniture, dormitory beds, storage shelves and other products. We guarantee that the goods delivered to customers are of high quality every time, and we will continue to develop new products every year. Our products are also exported to customers all over the world. At the same time, we also support OEM and ODM customized services.
Our tables has the characteristics of easy installation, reusability, industrial production, fire prevention and environmental protection.
1.Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of metal furniture for more than 20 years.
2. How can I get a sample?
The payment of sample will be returned to you after placing an order.
3. Can I visit your factory?
Yes, warmly welcomed to visit our factory.
4. Can we get your furniture made to a special size or our design?
Sure, our professional R&D team can help you realize it .
5. Could I have more details about your company products ?
Yes , Please send me your inquiry directly, our sales team will contact u within 1 hour .
6. Do you provide OEM and ODM Service?
Both OEM & ODM orders are acceptable.
7. Is the product knock down (flat packed) or assemble? If knock down How can I install it?
Most of our items are knock down structure. We also can do assembled. Furniture installation drawing will come along with goods
8. How long is your delivery time?
For regular items, it will take about 20-30 days for a container. Customized items will take longer time, it also depends on quantity.
9. Can you give us discount?
Discount is negotiable for large quantity
10. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We founded in 2000 with the headquarters based in HangZhou, we have successful projects all around China from which we have gained over 20 years of research and development experience.
|Bar, Hotel, Dining Room, Outdoor
What are the best practices for assembling and maintaining garden furniture with glass tops?
Garden furniture with glass tops can add a touch of elegance to your outdoor space. Here are some best practices for assembling and maintaining this type of furniture:
1. Assembling Garden Furniture:
When assembling garden furniture with glass tops, follow these guidelines:
- Read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Ensure that the assembly area is clean, flat, and stable.
- Handle the glass top with care to avoid any accidental damage or breakage.
- Use the provided hardware and tools to secure the glass top to the frame according to the instructions.
- Double-check that all connections are tightened properly, but avoid overtightening to prevent damage to the glass.
- If applicable, attach any additional components or accessories, such as umbrella holders or cushions, as instructed.
2. Cleaning and Maintenance:
To maintain garden furniture with glass tops, consider the following:
- Regularly clean the glass surface using a mild glass cleaner or a mixture of water and vinegar. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners that can damage the glass.
- Wipe the glass top with a soft, lint-free cloth or a microfiber cloth to remove dust, dirt, or fingerprints. For stubborn stains, gently scrub the affected area with a soft brush or sponge.
- Avoid placing hot objects directly on the glass surface, as extreme temperature changes can cause the glass to crack or shatter.
- Protect the glass top from scratches by using coasters, placemats, or tablecloths when placing items on the surface.
- If your furniture includes removable glass tops, consider storing them indoors or in a safe, covered area during severe weather conditions or when not in use for an extended period.
3. Preventative Measures:
Take these preventative measures to ensure the longevity of your garden furniture with glass tops:
- Avoid dragging or sliding heavy objects across the glass surface, as this can cause scratches or damage.
- Regularly inspect the frame and connections to ensure they remain sturdy and secure. Tighten any loose screws or bolts as necessary.
- Consider using furniture covers specifically designed for garden furniture with glass tops to protect it from dust, dirt, and the elements when not in use.
- During strong winds or storms, move the furniture to a sheltered area or secure it with straps or anchors to prevent it from being blown over or damaged.
By following these best practices, you can assemble and maintain your garden furniture with glass tops effectively, ensuring its longevity and enjoyment for years to come.
How do I prevent garden furniture from sinking into soft ground or soil?
If you have garden furniture that tends to sink into soft ground or soil, there are several methods you can use to prevent this from happening. Here are some effective ways to keep your garden furniture stable on soft ground:
1. Use Furniture Foot Pads:
One simple solution is to attach foot pads or glides to the bottom of the furniture legs. These pads distribute the weight over a larger surface area, reducing the likelihood of sinking. There are various types of foot pads available, including rubber, plastic, or metal options. Make sure to choose foot pads that are suitable for outdoor use and can withstand moisture and uneven terrain.
2. Install Furniture Leg Bases:
Another option is to install leg bases or platforms underneath the furniture legs. These bases provide a wider surface area for the legs to rest on, reducing the risk of sinking. Leg bases can be made from materials such as plastic, wood, or metal. Ensure that the bases are securely attached to the furniture legs to provide stability.
3. Use Furniture Anchors:
Furniture anchors are devices designed to secure outdoor furniture to the ground. They are particularly useful for larger or heavier furniture pieces. Anchors typically consist of stakes or screws that are driven into the ground and attached to the furniture frame or legs using straps or cables. These anchors help prevent furniture from tipping over or sinking into soft ground.
4. Place a Solid Base:
If you have a specific area in your garden where you frequently place your furniture, consider creating a solid base for it. This can be done by installing a patio or deck made from materials like concrete, stone, or wood. A solid base provides a stable and level surface for your furniture, preventing sinking or tilting. Additionally, it offers a defined seating area and enhances the overall aesthetics of your outdoor space.
5. Use Furniture Pavers or Tiles:
Another option is to place furniture pavers or tiles underneath the furniture legs. These flat and stable surfaces help distribute the weight and prevent sinking. Pavers or tiles made from materials like concrete, stone, or rubber can be placed directly on the ground or on a layer of gravel or sand for added stability.
6. Regularly Inspect and Adjust:
It’s important to regularly inspect your garden furniture and adjust its position as needed. Over time, the ground may shift or become softer due to weather conditions. By monitoring the stability of your furniture and making necessary adjustments, you can prevent sinking and ensure its longevity.
Implementing these preventive measures will help keep your garden furniture stable and secure, even on soft ground or soil. Choose the method that best suits your furniture and the specific conditions of your outdoor space.
How do I clean and maintain my garden furniture to keep it looking new?
To keep your garden furniture looking new and well-maintained, regular cleaning and proper maintenance are essential. Here are some steps you can follow to clean and maintain your garden furniture:
1. Read the Manufacturer’s Instructions:
Before cleaning your garden furniture, refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines. Different materials and finishes may require specific cleaning methods or products. Adhering to the manufacturer’s recommendations ensures that you don’t accidentally damage the furniture.
2. Remove Debris:
Start by removing any loose dirt, leaves, or debris from your furniture. Use a soft brush or a cloth to gently sweep away the debris. Pay attention to crevices and corners where dirt may accumulate.
3. Clean with Mild Soap and Water:
For most types of garden furniture, a solution of mild soap and water is sufficient for cleaning. Mix a small amount of mild dish soap or a gentle outdoor furniture cleaner with water. Use a sponge or a soft cloth to clean the surfaces of the furniture, including the frames, tabletops, and seating areas. Rinse thoroughly with clean water afterward.
4. Address Stains Promptly:
If you notice any stains on your furniture, address them promptly. Blot liquid stains with a clean cloth and mild soap solution. For tougher stains, you may need to use a specialized cleaner recommended for the specific material of your furniture. Follow the instructions on the cleaner and test it on a small, inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire surface.
5. Treat Wooden Furniture:
If you have wooden garden furniture, additional care is required. Regularly inspect the wood for signs of cracking, peeling, or discoloration. If necessary, sand the surface lightly and apply a protective finish or outdoor furniture oil to maintain its appearance and protect it from moisture.
6. Maintain Metal Furniture:
Metal garden furniture may require occasional maintenance to prevent rust or corrosion. Check for any signs of rust and remove it using a wire brush or sandpaper. Apply a rust-resistant paint or a protective spray to any exposed metal surfaces.
7. Store or Cover:
When not in use, consider storing your garden furniture indoors or covering it with weatherproof furniture covers. This protects the furniture from the elements and extends its lifespan. Ensure that the furniture is clean and dry before covering or storing it to prevent the growth of mold or mildew.
8. Regularly Inspect and Repair:
Periodically inspect your garden furniture for any signs of wear, loose screws, or damaged parts. Tighten any loose screws or bolts and make necessary repairs promptly to prevent further damage.
By following these cleaning and maintenance practices, you can keep your garden furniture looking new and prolong its lifespan. Regular care and attention will help preserve its appearance and functionality for years to come.
editor by CX 2023-11-07